Here are some of the places I got featured.
- #MyBodyMyChoice campaign to end stigma around abortion
- DNA India article on a survey conducted of new moms on responsibility of husbands in raising babies
- Youth ki Awaaz article on need of safe spaces to talk about abortion
- Featured in The Swaddle on a discussion relating to lactation and mental health
“Online forums reduce the distance women would have to reach in order to receive assistance. Mothers who have experienced the same can render expertise and guide other women to seek the right type of professional help,” says Dr Frank.
- 1st edition of Sheroes Magazine
I regularly participate on various tweet chats concerning women's issues. Here are some of the highlights.
- Safecity tweet chat conducted by me on "Making #WomensHealth a Priority".
- BeyonDiversity Twitter chat on "Include and Impact"
- BeyonDiversity tweet chat on 2018 A year of change
Follow me on Twitter @DrMichelleF to join in my conversations.